(Photo from: stikkymedia.com)
Google is the most popular site on the internet. It plays different roles in our daily lives: If you don't know where to it, if you want to know the latest trends in fashion, if you need answers to your assignments, just Google it!
Due to these, Google has now become a powerful tool for finding information anywhere, anytime! Unlike old times where you have to go to the nearest library and consults books, this time, it is easier. With Google, we will now have all the infos we need with just one click. Amazing, right?
Especially to students like me where part of the learning occurs through the cyber world! During this time of technology, our lives just got easier. Thanks to Google.
My personal favorite is the Scholarly Search feature for it allows us to easily navigate though helpful literature in our studies.
I totally agree with about google having different roles in our daily lives!
ReplyDeleteGood job!
Scholarly Search is my favorite feature as well! Yay :---) xx
ReplyDeleteAmazing right? Hahaha True, though. Google really became more of like a student's best bud when it comes to homeworks and researches.
ReplyDeleteHow come I'm not aware of the Scholarly Search Feature? Oh-Kay i'm such a loser! HAHA! Thanks for this! :D
ReplyDeleteGoogle is really amazing. We got to find the coolest stuff and we find the best research results. This blog is good. Keep up!
ReplyDeleteGoogle is really our best bud for information searching. I agree to this. :))
ReplyDeleteSo right on! I didn't even know that there are other uses of google besides searching for something there. It was really a good thing we have Google these days :)
ReplyDeleteThis blog is a great one! Yay. I can relate to this bec I'm also a DevComm student. :))
ReplyDeleteI can truly relate to this. :)
ReplyDelete